Refreshing breath, bacteria free! Copper scrapers effectively remove bad germs that cause bad breath. Clean your tongue daily before brushing your teeth. It removes ama (waste products) to get fresh breath and a healthy, pink tongue again.
Natural detoxification: Brushing your teeth and flossing are not enough to keep your teeth healthy. Scrape the toxic white coating off your tongue with a copper tongue scraper for optimal oral health.
Pure Copper: Copper is the only material a tongue scraper should be made from as copper is known for its broad spectrum antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
The Arista copper tongue cleaner is made of 100% copper, offer an elegant, ergonomic design that simplifies use.
The thick, curved scraping edge offers precise control to scrape off the toxic white residue on your tongue without choking. The long handles allow even control of the pressure exerted on all areas of your tongue.
How should you use the Arista copper tongue scraper?
- It is recommended that you scrub your tongue in the morning or on an empty stomach. Follow this technique to achieve a healthy and toxin-free lifestyle:
- Stick your tongue out as far as possible.
- Place the curved edge of the Arista Copper Tongue Cleaner on the back of your tongue.
- Scrape forward and apply light pressure as you pull the cleaner to the front of your mouth.
- Repeat until all residue is removed.
- Wash your Arista copper tongue cleaner with warm water and dry it completely.
- Instructions for use for Bambaw products can be found here: www.user.bambaw.com