About the author Anne Heigham
I have been a full-time Ayurveda practitioner and yoga teacher since 2007. During this time I have helped and enlightened many customers with the following things:
- What to eat to alleviate health problems or promote better health
- How to strengthen, nourish and initiate the body's own self-healing mechanism.
- How to correct bad breathing patterns
- How to gain more joy and freedom in your life by releasing the effects of past trauma and blockages.
- No one is too young or too old to benefit from Yoga and Ayurveda - my clients range in age from 3 months to 95 years!
As a wife and mother of two, my children were my best teachers and critics. Through feeding my family, I quickly learned which recipes work and which don't, and how to use foods, herbs, breathing and yoga techniques to stay calm and in good health through challenges.
My kitchen cupboard and my garden are now my medicine cabinet and my house and the surrounding landscape have become a state-of-the-art wellness center!
Now my goal is to help a wider audience improve their lives, their health, and their ability to cope with the stresses of modern life by applying these ancient techniques and knowledge.