Quality assurance is an integrated process at Ayurveda Paradise
The highest quality standards are incorporated into the Ayurvedic and natural products in collaboration with the individual suppliers. Before delivery All products are tested in the laboratory in accordance with the relevant guidelines for assessing the quality of plant products for contamination and residues such as pesticides or heavy metals.
Brands such as the own brand Ayurveda Paradies, Nimi, Classic Ayurveda, Cosmoveda or Maharishi Ayurveda apply their own quality guidelines. These products are also tested in the laboratory and the products are labeled accordingly.
The Ayurveda Paradise is certified organic and is tested by Bio.Inpecta.
some in Ayurveda Shop Marked products were additionally provided with the following test seals:
BDIH - controlled natural cosmetics
- Vegetable raw materials: The vegetable raw materials used must be from certified ecological editionscary material
- Animal raw materials: Any animal raw materials that are produced by animals, such as milk or honey, are permitted. However, animal raw materials from dead vertebrates such as mink oil, emu oil and animal fats are not permitted.
- Without cruel animal testing: Animal testing may not be carried out or commissioned during the production, development or testing of end products.
- natural cosmetics: In the production of natural cosmetics, in addition to physical processes including extraction with water, vegetable alcohol, carbon dioxide, vegetable fats or oils and glycerin obtained from them, enzymatic and microbiological processes are also permitted, as they also occur in nature.
- natural substances: In addition, substances made from natural substances such as fats, oils and waxes, sugar, starch, cellulose, proteins, polysaccharides and vitamins may be obtained by means of hydrolysis, hydrogenation, esterification or other splitting and condensation processes.
- preservatives: Only selected, nature-identical preservatives may be used. Appropriate labeling is required.
- Natural fragrances: There are exclusively natural fragrances according to ISO Norm 9235 as well as biotechnologically obtained fragrances in products.
- Organic-synthetic dyes
- synthetic fragrances
- Ethoxylated raw materials
- Paraffins and other petroleum products
- Plant and animal raw materials as well as end products that have been treated with ionizing radiation
For the Contact form