Quality assurance is an integrated process at Ayurveda Paradise
The highest quality standards flow into the Ayurvedic and natural products in cooperation with the individual suppliers. Before delivery All products are tested in the laboratory for contamination and residues such as pesticides or heavy metals in accordance with the relevant guidelines for assessing the quality of plant products.
Brands such as Nimi, Classic Ayurveda, Cosmoveda or Maharishi Ayurveda apply their own quality guidelines. These products are also tested in the laboratory and the products are marked accordingly.
some in Ayurveda Shop Marked products were additionally provided with the following test seals:
BDIH - controlled natural cosmetics
- Vegetable raw materials: The vegetable raw materials used must be from certified ecological editionscary material
- Animal raw materials: Any animal raw materials that are produced by animals such as milk or honey are allowed. However, animal raw materials from dead vertebrates such as mink oil, emu oil, animal fats are not permitted.
- Without cruel animal testing: Animal testing may not be carried out or commissioned in the manufacture, development or testing of end products.
- natural cosmetics: In addition to physical processes including extraction with water, vegetable alcohol, carbonic acid, vegetable fats or oils and the glycerine derived from them, enzymatic and microbiological processes such as those found in nature are also permitted in the manufacture of natural cosmetics.
- natural substances: In addition, substances from natural substances such as fats, oils and waxes, sugar, starch, cellulose, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins can be obtained by means of hydrolysis, hydrogenation, esterification or other splitting and condensation.
- preservatives: Only selected, nature-identical preservatives may be used. Appropriate labeling is required in this case.
- Natural fragrances: There are exclusively natural fragrances according to ISO Norm 9235 as well as biotechnologically obtained fragrances in products.
- Organic-synthetic dyes
- synthetic fragrances
- Ethoxylated raw materials
- Paraffins and other petroleum products
- Vegetable and animal raw materials and end products that have been treated with ionizing radiation
For the Contact form