In Ayurveda for the thyroid, the renowned Ayurvedic doctor brings together all of her knowledge from 30 years of practical experience. She shows how inflammation, malnutrition, environmental toxins and stress first affect the thyroid and then the entire body including the liver and gallbladder. In easy-to-understand language, she teaches laypeople and doctors alike how Ayurvedic medicine corrects precisely these causes.
In this book you will find:
- The basics of Ayurveda - everything about the constitution types (doshas), pulse diagnosis and Ayurvedic nutritional principles
- Dr. Teitelbaum's successful treatment protocols for Hashimoto's thyroiditis, hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid), and hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
- Treatments for common symptoms such as insomnia, depression, fatigue, osteoporosis, weight gain, and hair loss
- Instructions for the targeted use of herbs and spices, such as ashwagandha or turmeric and, for detoxification; Diet recommendations for each Dosha with simple recipes
- Spectacular patient stories and scientific research substantiate Dr. Teitelbaum's visionary view: The healing of the thyroid gland even without medication - that is the way of Ayurveda.
„This excellent work combines ancient Ayurvedic wisdom and modern knowledge about the hormonal balance. A practical guide to naturally balancing thyroid function. I highly recommend this book.“
Vasant Lad, Ayurvedic doctor and bestselling author of The Ayurveda Cookbook
Delivery and Returns
We deliver your parcel with the Post.ch B-Economy. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to track the shipment. Complaints are accepted within 7 days. Send an email specifying the order and the product complained about. We do not take back any products. Should you nevertheless return products, the return postage will not be borne by us and must be paid for. The general terms and conditions apply, which can be viewed at www.ayurveda-paradies.ch/agb/.