- Traditionally, the scalp and hair oil is used 1-2 times a week before washing the hair.
- Take 3-4 drops and massage the scalp with them first.
- Distribute the remaining oil in the lengths and ends.
- If only hair care is desired, start with the lengths and ends and massage the rest of the hair oil into the scalp.
- Alternatively, the oil can also be gently brushed in with the khadi hair care brush - the special natural bristles work the hair oil deeply into the scalp and hair.
- Then wrap your hair in a towel to keep it warm.
- After a reaction time of 30-60 minutes, wash with an Ayurveda shampoo.
- For an intensive effect, leave the hair oil on overnight.
Herbal oil extract (Taila) from sesame oil* and Ayurveda herbs (Amalaki*, Bringaraj*, Brahmi*, Shikakai*, fenugreek* and calamus*)
*from controlled organic cultivation
Delivery and Returns
We deliver your parcel with the Post.ch B-Economy. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to track the shipment. Complaints are accepted within 7 days. Send an email specifying the order and the product complained about. We do not take back any products. Should you nevertheless return products, the return postage will not be borne by us and must be paid for. The general terms and conditions apply, which can be viewed at www.ayurveda-paradies.ch/agb/.