Ceramic nasal rinsing pot, glazed
A nasal rinse is a useful cleaning technique in yoga and Ayurveda. It is very easy to do with this jug. So you pour a warm brine through the nose. You continue to breathe through your mouth. The nose is freed and cleaned. Prana (Chi) can then flow better.
The effect of nasal rinsing is based on the gentle but thorough removal of irritating or foreign particles from the nasal mucous membranes.
Used daily, a nasal rinse supports the natural cleaning and protective function of the nose and frees it from dust particles, allergens or pathogens through gentle rinsing.
Nasal rinses are a proven method
- to prevent colds
- for pollen, house dust and mold allergies
- with heavy dust exposure
- with increased mucus and crust formation
- with a dry nose
- for nasal and sinus infections
- in the case of a tendency to snore catarrhal states
- for yoga practitioners in preparation for pranayama