- Anamnesis and diagnosis by determining the basic constitution (prakutri). This consists of the innate relationship of the three basic energies (doshas) Vata, Pita and Kapha in the organism.
- Inclusion of injuries or scars after accidents and operations as well as the general state of health of the client, family and professional background in anamnesis and diagnosis.
- Manual examination of the Marma points by palpation, which gives the therapist an accurate picture of any disturbances and blockages in the Marma-Nadi system.
- Manual therapy of disorders and blockages in the Marma-Nadi system through massages. Preparation and relaxation of the tissue through special massages with special herbal oils, tailored to the basic constitution of the patient, through local treatments with hot herbal stamps.
- Stimulation of the blocked Marma points through selective massage, whereby the blockages are reopened and the flow of prana energy through the nadis gets going again. The treatment releases waste products and toxins stored in the tissue that have to be eliminated from the body. Activating massages, sweating, easily digestible food and medicinal herbs support this process and strengthen the internal organs, especially the liver and kidneys.
- Movement therapy: The success of Marma Yoga therapy depends to a large extent on the cooperation and follow-up work of the patient. The consequences of blockages and disorders in the musculoskeletal system that have built up over a long period of time cannot be eliminated within a few days. A physical training of the patient under the expert guidance of the Marma Yoga therapist is therefore an integral part of the treatment.
The therapist carries out yoga postures with the patient, which help him in the long term to correct and stabilize his own posture and movement and which have a positive influence on the Marma-Nadi system.
- The determination of the basic constitution (prakutri)
- Understand the basics of the Marma-Nadi system
- Understand and identify the marma points of the organism
- Localize disturbances and blockages in the Marma-Nadi system and dissolve them through selective treatment
- Learning to stimulate the Marma points through selective massages
Physiotherapists, body therapists, masseurs, yoga teachers. This specific therapy can be learned and applied by any body therapist.
Previous massage knowledge, otherwise no special previous knowledge necessary.
Bern, Bollwerk 21 (3rd floor). Right next to the main train station.
Gesund bedeutet ein Gleichgewicht zwischen Körper, Geist und Seele. Oft ignorieren wir diese Weisheit des Ayurveda. Darauf folgen Beschwerden oder gar ernste Krankheiten - körperlich, geistig, seelisch.
Ayurveda MedizinerInnen behandeln sehr komplexe Krankheitsbilder und bereiten den Weg zu ganzheitlicher Genesung. Ayurveda MedizinerInnen werden auf höchstem Niveau mit eidgenössischem Diplom ausgebildet.
Empfehlung: Daher empfehlen wir Ihnen eine umfangreiche ayurvedische Anamnese (Prashna Pariksha genannt).